Terms Of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, purchasing, subscribing or using the TreeHouseMarketing Services name used to legally represent the person Gabriel Solis Villalobos, whether or not you become a paying user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at www.treehousemarketing.org/terms-of-service on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. INCOME DISCLAIMER
Gabriel Solis Villalobos operating under the name TreeHouseMarketing can not and does not make any guarantees about our ability to get results or make sure you earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our work. We provide a one week 100% satisfaction guarantee on all monthly services or monthly products we sell starting when your card is charged for the first time for any particular online-product or service. We also provide a 24 hour 100% satisfaction guarantee for any one-time-payment online-product or service provided. If you are not happy with how our team is helping you with said service, any other online-product or reason just ask for your money back and we will process a refund (This Refund will apply only to the current/present month the service was provided). More on Refunds Below. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
3. HOURS OF OPERATION
TreeHouseMarketing Hours of operations are from 9am - 5pm America/Costa Rica time. Any type of communication intention made after those hours will be tended to accordingly the next business day. The Business Days that you will acknowledge are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
These Hours of Operation also apply to the active-work involved to deliver any online-product or service provided by TreehouseMarketing.
- To be considered an active paying client you must provide at checkout a valid credit card and a valid credit card must always be on file in order to keep our Services.
- All fees and charges incurred in connection with your TreeHouseMarketing account /service / online-product will be billed to the credit card designated during the registration process for the Account or subsequently designated to you by a TreehouseMarketing Representative (representative being any person using a valid email with our domain www.TreeHouseMarketing.org). If you want to designate a different card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, you may change your credit card details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting an update to your credit card on file.
- All plans/subscription services can be re-negotiated after a 12-month period. That said if not re-negotiated, they will continue to renew automatically, unless cancelled. More on cancellations below
- The Service or online-product is billed in advance on a monthly, yearly, or otherwise defined term or period of time basis determined by TreeHouseMarketing only.
- If a scheduled payment is missed or cannot be processed and remains past due, services may be stopped or cancelled and service cancellation notices may be sent via email to all email addresses associated with the account.
- Promotions, discounts, deals, and/or additional offers may not be applied after a sale or transaction has been completed.
- All Payments will be made either online through our website checkout system or through a direct wire transfer to an account we will disclose to you if you request to pay through this particular method.
There are two different refund policies that apply to subscription based online-products/services and one-time payment online-products/services:
Any product or service provided under this category has a 24 hour 100% satisfaction guarantee from the moment the service or online-product is delivered partially or completely. This request will need to be made via our email: email@example.com. If the request is made within this timeframe our team will confirm your request, might ask for information regarding the refund request and then will proceed to issue the refund.
Any product or service provided under this category has a 1-week (includes non-business days) 100% satisfaction guarantee from the moment the service or online-product is delivered partially or completely. This request will need to be made via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request is made within this timeframe our team will confirm your request, might ask for information regarding the refund request and then will proceed to issue the refund. This applies only for when the first payment is made to TreeHouseMarketing. Refund Requests after the first week of payment being made are automatically not approved.
You are allowed to cancel your subscription at any time. Partial Refunds are not issued if you cancel your account before the end of your billing cycle. That said, we will continue to provide our services for the entire billing cycle that is paid for, as long as you the customer wants us to and communicates that respectively to our support team at our email: email@example.com.
TreeHouseMarketing reserves the right to refuse service of any currrent or future client for any reason or time. Partial Refunds do not apply if TreeHouseMarketing terminates a service or online-product.
In order to cancel our services/subscriptions properly and avoid unwanted card charges you are solely responsible to communicate this intention to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
If a credit card dispute is opened for a payment made for The Service, or if a scheduled payment for The Service is stopped, cancelled or disputed, your account may be terminated immediately, access to The Service will be cancelled and all refund agreements will be voided.
1. The Merchant Provider of The Service has provided due notification that the credit card dispute has been resolved in full, and has provided The Service unrestricted access to the disputed funds.
2. The full amount of the disputed credit card, plus any other fees due, plus any additional fees incurred by the Service as a result of the credit card dispute has been paid in full. Once The Merchant Provider of The Service has provided The Service unrestricted access to the disputed funds of the initial transaction, said funds will be refunded to the Customer via the standard refund procedure of The Merchant.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We claim no intellectual property over the marketing strategies developed specifically for your business. However, we do claim intellectual property rights over our systems to deliver services or products in the same indsutry as us (That Industry Being digital Marketing and Web Development). As for what is considered our "systems to deliver services"you will understand that to be any content on our website www.treehousemarketing.org.